Pueblo pot shops open with a bong (bang)
There was a high demand for marijuana on New Year’s Day as dozens of people lined up to buy pot before Pueblo’s retail shops opened their doors.
Folks camped out for hours to be among the first customers to legally purchase recreational marijuana from area retailers.
Business was steady through the morning with lines out of the doors at both The Greener Side in Stem Beach and Marisol Gardens in Pueblo West.
- Big R Stores to expand Pueblo operations, add 33 jobs
- Family, friends pitching in to keep P-Dub Brewing up and running in light of tragic accident
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Cyclones have work to do in order to repeat as champs
- Annual Holiday In Lights parade to delight
- Pueblo West boasting balanced attack on and off the court