D70 to vote on retirement program
Board to look at incentives; details to be announced
Pueblo County District 70 school board will vote tonight on a retirement incentive program for employees.
The board is scheduled to meet at 6 p.m. at the Administrative Services Center, 301 28th Lane. A work session is scheduled immediately after the regular meeting.
Details of the retirement incentive program were not available on Monday.
The board also is scheduled to vote on revisions to policies regarding alcohol and drug-free workplace and staff conduct; and two new policies pertaining to the evaluation of licensed personnel.
At its work session, the board is expected to discuss revisions to the district’s policy on bidding procedures.
- Pueblo West high schoolers, Trump volunteers inspired by inauguration
- PWHS senior stands up at Women’s March in Denver
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Refocused Cyclones move to 2-0 in SCL following Centennial win
- March of Dimes volleyball tourney seeks return to Pueblo West
- Newcomer makes impact for Cyclone wrestling