Expect detours, changes on S. Purcell Boulevard
Traveling venturing along Purcell Boulevard heading south might see some orange cones along the road.
That’s because construction of the boulevard has begun south of U.S. Highway 50 and will continue through the summer.
Expect major traffic changes and detours in the area.
For travelers, construction began on Purcell Boulevard in front of the Loaf ‘N’ Jug and the west side of Purcell Boulevard and Hahns Peak Avenue.
Here’s a run-down on what to expect:
• Two-way traffic will be maintained and business access will remain open. Please follow Business Access signs in detour areas.
• There will be reduced speeds and temporary traffic control devices throughout the construction area.
• The sheriff’s office will be on site issuing tickets to anyone not abiding by the traffic control. Fines are double in the construction zone.
- Big R Stores to expand Pueblo operations, add 33 jobs
- Family, friends pitching in to keep P-Dub Brewing up and running in light of tragic accident
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Cyclones have work to do in order to repeat as champs
- Annual Holiday In Lights parade to delight
- Pueblo West boasting balanced attack on and off the court