Road report: Weekly construction updates
This past week, the Streets & Roads Department worked on the following projects:
• Crews continued repair of gravel roads removing washboards, potholes and other irregularities on N Lyon Drive, N Heron Drive, E Cholla Drive, Domingo Drive, El Sobrante Drive, Walden Circle, Loma Drive, Austin Drive, La Grange Drive, Massalino Drive, Rusty Spur Lane, Wild Bill Hickock Drive, Witzer Drive, and Drive. Motorists should exercise extreme caution when driving in the area of a grading operation. Be patient, stay behind the grader and do not cross over the dirt windrow that may be present. The grader operator will move out of the way when it is safe to do so.
• Crews worked on patching potholes in the area of Calle De Camelia Drive, W McCulloch Plaza, S Pin High Drive, S Boyero Avenue, Aerospace Drive, E Palmer Lake Drive, S Oak Creek Drive, S Camrose Drive, E Bahia Drive, E Datura Drive, W Woodstock Court, Loco Weed Drive, W Capistrano Avenue, S Spaulding Avenue, W Venturi Drive, S Snead Drive, S Trevino Drive, W Fairknoll Drive, Acacia Drive, W Parkway Drive, Sweetwater Drive, W Baldwin Drive, S Kline Drive, Palmer Lake Drive, Linden Avenue, Papago Drive, and W Scarsboro Drive,
• Crews hauled road material to Indian Bend Drive and Walden Circle.
This week the Department will work on the following projects:
• Crews will be working in the area of Indian Bend Drive, Oro Grande Drive, and Rusty Spur Lane.
• Crews will be repairing potholes and sweeping in the district, weather permitting.
If there are questions, call the Public Works office at 547-9801.
- Pueblo West high schoolers, Trump volunteers inspired by inauguration
- PWHS senior stands up at Women’s March in Denver
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Refocused Cyclones move to 2-0 in SCL following Centennial win
- March of Dimes volleyball tourney seeks return to Pueblo West
- Newcomer makes impact for Cyclone wrestling