Letter: ‘They always want more’
Once upon a time, School District 70 put forth a $50-plus million school bond issue.
Telling the people it would do wonders for the school, and it was all they needed.
The people who voted yes, even though it was $20 million more than at first, can now see District 70 wanting another $9 million in increased taxes for the kids, of course.
Vote no on any tax increase.
They always want more.
- Private developments bring public improvements
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Refocused Cyclones move to 2-0 in SCL following Centennial win
- Metro Board to possibly study feasibility, costs of Pueblo West incorporating into an independent city
- Pueblo West edged by Colorado Springs Christian 37-36
- Hunt's win at heavyweight can't erase falter against #2 East