Letter: ‘They always want more’
Once upon a time, School District 70 put forth a $50-plus million school bond issue.
Telling the people it would do wonders for the school, and it was all they needed.
The people who voted yes, even though it was $20 million more than at first, can now see District 70 wanting another $9 million in increased taxes for the kids, of course.
Vote no on any tax increase.
They always want more.
- FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Cyclones flush with rare combo of youth, experience
- Letter: ‘Live within your budget’
- SOCCER PREVIEW: Senior-rich squad ready for one last run
- Pueblo West High School’s Garbiso no-hits Tigers in 2016 season opener in softball
- Garbiso no-hitter, freshman’s explosion keys Cyclone rout