Letter: Thanks for observation
I would like to thank Bill Clemens for keeping us informed about the never-ending, ever-increasing debt owed by Desert Hawk Golf Course to Pueblo County and Pueblo West Metropolitan District (“Shifty, spendthrift politician,” The Pueblo West View, Sept. 12, 2013).
I understand the problem.
The big question is how do we fix it?
I am not in favor of raising my taxes to pour down that bottomless hole.
My husband and I have lived in Pueblo West for 10 years and have never set foot on the beautiful golf course.
As my water bill continues to go up and penalties apply, I find myself wishing for my summer watering bills to be “forgiven.”
- Pueblo West tames Mustangs, readies for showdown with South
- Private developments bring public improvements
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Refocused Cyclones move to 2-0 in SCL following Centennial win
- Metro Board to possibly study feasibility, costs of Pueblo West incorporating into an independent city
- March of Dimes volleyball tourney seeks return to Pueblo West