Letter: Thanks for kindness
A couple of weeks ago, I was shopping at Safeway.
As I got in line to pay, a lady in line ahead of me asked to put my groceries from the basket on the check out belt.
She insisted I didn’t need to help.
To this lady, unknown to me, certainly deserves a great big thank you.
Your kindness always will be appreciated.
There are so many nice persons in Pueblo West.
You are surely one of them.
- Garbiso no-hitter, freshman’s explosion keys Cyclone rout
- Pueblo West High School’s Garbiso no-hits Tigers in 2016 season opener in softball
- FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Cyclones flush with rare combo of youth, experience
- SOCCER PREVIEW: Senior-rich squad ready for one last run
- SOFTBALL PREVIEW: Cyclones pushing for three straight SCL titles behind pitching, freshmen