Letter: Thank you from bottom of heart
There is true goodness in the world.
I know because I experienced it first hand on Friday evening.
That is when an angel named Barbara took pity on a pathetic and frozen women who through a series of unfortunate events found herself walking alone in a rainstorm down McCulloch Boulevard without a phone, keys, or money.
Barbara pulled over to the side of the road to offer me a ride.
She rescued me and protected me until I was able to take care of myself.
Barbara, your kindness meant the world to me.
Thank you so much for helping me.
I was frustrated when I locked my keys in my car and I was angry when the rain started to pour, but I was glad that I was able to meet you.
You were the rainbow at the end of my stormy week.
I will pass on the kindness and compassion that you shared with me.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!
- Private developments bring public improvements
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Refocused Cyclones move to 2-0 in SCL following Centennial win
- Metro Board to possibly study feasibility, costs of Pueblo West incorporating into an independent city
- Pueblo West edged by Colorado Springs Christian 37-36
- Hunt's win at heavyweight can't erase falter against #2 East