This past week, the Streets & Roads Department worked on the following projects:
• Crews continued repair of gravel roads removing washboards, potholes and other irregularities on Buffalo Bill Lane, E Fredonia Drive, Bayonne Drive, Cienaga Drive, E Scandia Drive, Calle Allegre Drive, Glenvista Drive, Ladonia Drive, Scandia Drive, Marwyck Drive, and Stratton Drive. Motorists should exercise extreme caution when driving in the area of a grading operation. Be patient, stay behind the grader and do not cross over the dirt windrow that may be present. The grader operator will move out of the way when it is safe to do so.
• Crews worked on patching potholes in the area of S Woodstock Drive, S Galileo Drive, W Arriba Drive, W Carrizo Springs Avenue, W Acomita Drive, W Siesta Drive, S Camino De Los Ranchos Drive, S Meredith Drive, W Osceola Drive, E Hemlock Drive, S Hacienda Del Sol Drive, E Carrizo Springs Avenue, Avenida Del Oro, S Circle Drive, S Archer Drive, W Fairway Drive, W Mangrum Drive, S Orchard Springs Drive, N Research Drive, Assembly Drive, Boyero Avenue, N Platteville Blvd, Hastings Drive, E Hahns Peak Avenue, E Spaulding Avenue, Gantts Fort Avenue, States Avenue, Blythe Drive, Latimer Drive, W Mangrum Drive, Engle Drive and McCulloch Blvd, Boyero Drive and Orchid Drive, Gantts Fort Avenue, Longsdale Drive, Marigold Drive, and Thistle Drive.
This week the Department will work on the following projects:
• Crews will be working in the area of Chimazo Drive, Limon Drive, and Indian Bend.
• Crews will be mowing and sweeping in the district, weather permitting.
• Crews will be working on a drainage project in the area of Bailey Drive. Road material will be delivered to Sweetwater Avenue from Linden Avenue south to Winterhaven Drive.
If there are questions, call the Public Works office at 547-9801.