Reward now $50K in missing person case
The family of Kelsie Schelling, missing since February, has raised the reward money for information in the case to $50,000.
The family also will be conducting another community search for the missing 22-year-old, who also was pregnant when she disappeared here on Feb. 5.
The search is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. Saturday. The rendezvous location is the South Side Walmart, where Schelling’s vehicle was located after her disappearance.
Pueblo police on Thursday issued a press release stating that detectives believe that “Kelsie has met with foul play.”
For the last seven months, police have found no activity on her social media sites, bank accounts or cellphone, the release said.
Tips can be made to Crime Stoppers, 542-7867, or at 855-4KELSIE, and also at helpfindkelsie.com
- Pueblo West High School’s Garbiso no-hits Tigers in 2016 season opener in softball
- SOCCER PREVIEW: Senior-rich squad ready for one last run
- Garbiso no-hitter, freshman’s explosion keys Cyclone rout
- FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Cyclones flush with rare combo of youth, experience
- Boreson’s fight quietly continues