Expect delays for water pipeline
Travelers in Pueblo West, listen up.
If the sun isn’t blinding drivers heading east, be extra careful through Purcell Boulevard for a little while during some more construction while a pipeline is being installed.
Western Summit Constructors Inc. is installing an 18-inch pipe along the utility corridor between Spalding Avenue and Hahns Peak Avenue this week.
Western Summer Constructors also will be removing sections of asphalt from the pedestrian pathway between Spalding Avenue and Angus Avenue ahead of pipeline installation.
The construction company has installed traffic control closing sections of streets between McCulloch Boulevard and Del Norte Avenue.
Streets that have sections “closed to through traffic” include Baldwyn, Angus Palmer Lake Drive.
These closures will be in place until early December.
Hahns Peak Avenue will experience a short two-day closure between Palmer Lake Drive and Spaulding Avenue sometime between Oct. 4 and Oct 8. Detours will be clearly marked.
This closure will be necessary to allow the pipeline installation to cross under Hahns Peak Avenue.
For more information regarding the road closures, call 303-918-1396.
- Pueblo West tames Mustangs, readies for showdown with South
- Private developments bring public improvements
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Refocused Cyclones move to 2-0 in SCL following Centennial win
- Metro Board to possibly study feasibility, costs of Pueblo West incorporating into an independent city
- March of Dimes volleyball tourney seeks return to Pueblo West