This past week, the Streets & Roads Department worked on the following projects:
• Crews continued repair of gravel roads removing washboards, potholes and other irregularities on, Spaulding Avenue, Grouse Drive, Birchwood Drive, and Kirkwood Drive. should exercise extreme caution when driving in the area of a grading operation. patient, stay behind the grader and do not cross over the dirt windrow that may be present. The grader operator will move out of the way when it is safe to do so.
• Crews worked on crack sealing on Tejon Avenue, N Purcell Blvd, Earl Drive, and tennis courts at Lovell Park.
• Crews worked on drainage issues on Abeyta Drive, Desert Cove Drive, Dove Creek Drive, and Purcell Blvd.
• Crews hauled road material to Abeyta Drive and Dove Creek Drive.
This week the Department will work on the following projects:
• Crews will be grading on Ivanhoe Drive, E Industrial Blvd, Rosa Linda Drive, Oro Grande Drive, and Los Charros Drive.
• Crews will be patching pot holes in various locations throughout the district.
If there are questions, call the Public Works office at 547-9801.
- Big R Stores to expand Pueblo operations, add 33 jobs
- Family, friends pitching in to keep P-Dub Brewing up and running in light of tragic accident
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Cyclones have work to do in order to repeat as champs
- Annual Holiday In Lights parade to delight
- Pueblo West boasting balanced attack on and off the court