Parkview updates Chamber members
More than 90,000 patients stepped through the doors at Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo West for just over five years.
That’s when the Parkview-Pueblo West Emergency Services opened its doors.
Parkview-Pueblo West played host to the quarterly luncheon for the Pueblo West Chamber of Commerce, informing the 40-plus attendees of the emergency services just off Industrial Boulevard.
“During that time they have achieved some remarkable milestones,” said Carrie Klassen, president of the Pueblo West Chamber of Commerce.
Their facility, members said, is staffed by Board Certified Emergency Physicians, Advanced Life Support certified registered nurses, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, laboratory and radiology technicians, unit secretaries and environmental technicians.
The Parkview-Pueblo West is a title sponsor for the Pueblo West chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber also introduced new members, Kent Shelman, ReMaxx, Boys and Girls Club, Sandy Reisch Allstate Insurance, Innovage, Cowart Hypnotherapy, Donut Oven and Looking Glass.
- Metro Board to possibly study feasibility, costs of Pueblo West incorporating into an independent city
- Photography Society to hold annual Photography Show
- Pueblo West takes out reigning 3A state champions in battle of defending state champs
- Private developments bring public improvements
- Library hosting String Quartet