Roadside mowing operations are currently underway throughout the District.
Motorists will encounter minimal impacts to their travel, with the occasional lane or shoulder closure.
Drivers are encouraged to slow down and pass with caution nearing mowing equipment.
NOTE: Orchard Springs is closed at Hahns Peak for utility relocation and culvert installation.
This past week, the Streets & Roads Department worked on the following projects:
• Crews hauled material to and repaired storm damagealong Bat Masterson, Picketwire Drive, Jaroso Drive, Lost Hills Lane, Wild Bill Hickock, Fairbanks Drive, Bear Gulch Drive, Gunpowder Drive, N. Farley Drive, Scandia Drive, Heron Drive, Jesse James Avenue, Mitford Drive, Bella Vista Drive Intersectionsof, Blackstone Drive and Keymar Drive, Cholla Drive and Linda Avenue, States Avenue at Silverwood Drive, Amache Drive at Bowen Drive, Lyon Drive at Platteville Drive, Calle Rosa Drive at Calle Rosa Place, Cordova Drive at Gantts Fort Avenue, Bronco Lane at Platteville Boulevard, Raymont Drive at Proctor Drive, Mitford Drive at Ithaca Drive, Ithaca Drive at Heather Drive, Ithaca Drive at Ithaca Way. Panrepairon Moonbeam Drive, Winona Drive, Dailey Drive, Laramie Avenue, Bella Vista Drive and Painted Hills Drive. Clean out drainage and culvertsalong McCulloch Boulevard, Holiday Drive, Palmer Lake and Heron Drive, Sandstone Drive, Blazing Trail and Fairbanks Avenue.
• Crews repaired barricade lights, and removed storm debris from various areas.
• Sweeper operation various areas throughout the District.
• Repaired pot holes various locations throughout the District.
• Mowing operations along W McCulloch Boulevard, Purcell Boulevard from Joe Martinez to John Powell, E. Spaulding Avenue from Purcell Boulevard to McCulloch Boulevard, Bayfield Avenue from Spaulding Avenue to Hahns Peak Avenue, Hahns Peak Avenue from S Purcell Boulevard to Hanover Drive, Hahns Peak Avenue from N. McCulloch to Joe Martinez, Dunlap Drive, Masters Drive, Crescent Drive, Abarr Drive, Tiffany Drive, Burlington Drive, Saxony Drive, Springmont Drive, Empress Drive, Shooting Star Drive, Palmer Lake Avenue, Cokedale Drive, Baldwyn Drive, Gantts Fort Avenue, Civic Center Drive, Idaho Springs, Del Norte Avenue, Angus Avenue, Palmer Lake Avenue, Baldwyn Avenue, Cokedale Drive, Bond Drive.
- Big R Stores to expand Pueblo operations, add 33 jobs
- Family, friends pitching in to keep P-Dub Brewing up and running in light of tragic accident
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Cyclones have work to do in order to repeat as champs
- Annual Holiday In Lights parade to delight
- Pueblo West boasting balanced attack on and off the court